2.20.2008

overall mindset

Since every person sees and lives in a different way, I understand that I need to direct this journey toward a central goal, which is of course to construct my "perfect house."

Despite my use of the word "perfect", I am of course limited by money. Probably about 150,000 dollars of it for this structure that will house my wife, my many future kids, and myself here in the state of Connecticut.

Nevertheless, thought is free, and using it abundantly and openly should naturally result in a house that is affordable, beautiful, durable and environmentally clean.

1 comment:

Stew said...

I was pleased to discover your blog. I am about to embark on a very similar process and have envisioned nearly identical initial design criteria-- shape wise-- I look forward to following your process. Does your budget include the cost of land?